Tuesday 8 April 2014

My Digipak Album On Chart Shelf

 When I was out shopping, I took my digipak album to the Asda Superstore on Hessle Road and placed my album on the charts rack. I took out the original label of the original album that was placed there. One thing I wish I had of done is printed off my own album and price ticket to put underneath the album, so then it would look more realistic. Looking
at my album placed next to other albums, I think that it does look very realistic, and I am glad that I re did my first draft. I think what stands out the most is the photograph, as I think that it looks very professional and it fits in. Another thing I would of liked to of done is place my album in a CD case, to make is look even more like the other albums on the chart shelf.











Final Draft Music Video Feedback



In order to get feedback for my final draft of my music video, I didn't want to use methods I had already used, which are questionnaires,  a online poll and a presentation, so I decided to use web 2.0 and the social media site Facebook. I thought that this would be a brilliant way to get audience feedback, because everyone who is on my friends list would be able to access. I also took this to an advantage, and asked some of my friends to share my video,so their friends could see it, overall, I got some brilliant feedback with 35 likes overall and plenty of comments.
All of the comments I got were positive, which made me feel that my previous audience feedback on my first draft had worked, and me taking their responses seriously made my music video a lot better.


No comments:

Post a Comment