Thursday 3 April 2014

Audience Feedback of First Draft Music Video

 This is the questionnaire that I desgined for my first draft of my music video. The purpose of doing this was to get an idea of what my target audience, 15-19 years olds, liked about my video and what they didn't like.  I also wanted to understand if they knew what the narrative of my music video was and also if they could tell what the genre was. Here is the feedback that I got.






















The overall outcome of my feedback was that I need to use more and faster edits to match the beat of the song, which I agree with. Someone also said to use black and white shots, which has given me a idea to use a black and white effect when she is looking back on the happy times that her and her boyfriend had together. This would convey the storyline more. One thing I am happy about is that everyone understood what genre my video was. They seemed to like my still shots, which has given me an idea to use more of them, and someone said they also liked the element of performance in my video, which I am happy about. This has given me a clear idea of what I need to change and what I need to keep the same. I will be taking this into account when making my second draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment