Friday 4 April 2014

Magazine Advert Draft 2

After having feedback on my ancillary texts, I decided to make change to them, mainly on my magazine advert, as one of the biggest criticisms was the Amazon logo, and also that the font might be hard to read against the front cover for some people. I made the changes on Photoshop.
These screen shots are the process of adding changes to my magazine advert. Firstly I changed the Amazon logo to a iTunes advert. I feel that this is representing it more as a music product, as iTunes is related to music, unlike Amazon. I think that it also looks more professional with this logo. I changed the album cover to the most recent draft that I have produced, as I changed the font of the album title and the colour, making the ancillary text more up to date. One critisism of both of the ancillary texts was that the font could be hard to read for some people. I kept Emelia's font the same, but just made it bolder, making it stand out more, and also it makes it easier for people to read. I was contemplating changing the font colour to the pink, but after trying this, it was even harder to read on the background, so I kept it black, but just made it bolder. I know that there are not much changes to the ancillary texts, but I liked the first drafts,  apart from a few things, as they represented the pop rock genre well, and the I really liked the colour theme I used, so I didn't feel the need to change them. This is my second draft of my magazine advert.




No comments:

Post a Comment